11.03.2010

How sweet!

I just wanted to share a really sweet gift Rae Dunn sent along with some beautiful items I ordered from her. Thank you so much, Rae! I photographed it alongside my sewing materials for the day.


I've placed this by my sewing machine and it reminds me how supportive my online friends have been since I entered the blog world. Thanks to all!

Rae along with her co-potters Christa Assad and Josie Jurczenia at Fourth & Clay in Berkeley, will have a Holiday Party on Dec 9th from 7 - 11pm. This will also feature the opening of the Invitational Cup Show, featuring 26 Bay Area Potters with wonderful cups on sale in their gallery. The show runs through Dec 24th.

Check out more of Rae's work on her site as well as the Forth & Clay blog.


5 comments:

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

How lovely of her!

Sophie Truong said...

Yumm! Her stuff is beautiful. Enjoy!

Kitty Kilian said...

I love text.. even on a lump of clay ;-)

Victoria said...

wonderful gift!!

rae dunn. said...

kathryn, i practically pulled it out of my bag-o-rocks and it had your name on it !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails