10.12.2011

San Francisco Open Studio this weekend

I'll have my 'temporary' studio open this weekend in San Francisco for those of you who are near! I'm setting up shop in my friend and fellow artist, Ruth Freeman's space at Clara Street Studios in SOMA. The address is 185 Clara Street at 5th. Studio 102B.

Here is a little glimpse of Ruth's amazing paintings.




I'll have four of my foreclosure pieces on display. Here are almost all of them in a little collage to refresh your memory.


I will also have all of my Idiom series which I completed last year. Remember these?


It should be a fun weekend. I hope to have another piece started so you can see me at work. That's the hope at least. We will certainly have some nice wine and food to go around and would love to hang out with you.

2 comments:

kitty kilian said...

Have fun!

Lari Washburn said...

I would love to be there! The work looks wonderful all together like that. Congratulations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails