3.21.2013

Japan!

Okay, my friends! I'm off to Japan soon but not sure how much connectivity I'll have without running up a $5,000 phone bill! I do plan to take my nice camera, my Ipod and visit quite a few amazing textile and ceramic spots so want to be sure to share my finds. Here's a little video I discovered over at hello sandwich the other day.



If you want to check out my snaps, I'll hopefully be posting regularly on my Facebook page and I bet more frequently on Instagram (yes, I've joined the masses yet again). Thanks to Sonya, Katrina and Lisa for getting me on board over a nice lunch one day in Oakland.

3 comments:

lisa solomon said...

i can't WAIT to see your pics !!!!!! so jealous. have the BEST BEST BEST time. and eat an onigiri and some sakura mochi [which should be prevalent since it's blossom time] for me !

Peapod Journal said...

It'll be awesome.
Have a great time!!!
-yoshko

Lari Washburn said...

Have fun! I will so enjoy seeing what you create from this experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails