3.04.2011

upcoming show : San Francisco Perinatal Associates


I've finally been given the chance to hang all fifteen of my Idiom series in one place. The show will be at San Francisco Perinatal Associates at One Daniel Burnham Court, Suite 230C in San Francisco. I'm hanging the work on March 13th so I've been busy mounting and framing thirteen more pieces this week. I finished the Kindergarten quilt last week, woo hoo. I will post pictures of the finished quilt soon! It goes up for the school's auction on March 26th.


It will be nice to get back to working on my Foreclosure Boros and Quilt after the 13th. I have so many new ideas on how to proceed and have some great new blue linens I've managed to track down. You can see all of my Idiom pieces here.

8 comments:

Kitty Kilian said...

Ah, my favorite dinosaur is going too! I hope you get lots of great feedback Kathryn!

Lari Washburn said...

really beautiful work...Id be so proud. Isn't it great to see a body of work all together? congratulations!

jill said...

wow, this is great, I love it. I love the contrast between the red and the blue as well,

Chantal said...

They're going to look fantastic all exhibitied together. Congratulations Kathryn.

Susan Rood Art said...

These are really wonderful. Look so nice framed.Great series.

Sophie Truong said...

Congratulations, it's going to look fabulous. Wish I could see it.

Anonymous said...

congratulations, kathryn! the pieces look even more amazing all together!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Well,well these looks fabulous!!
Quiet interesting pieces,i think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails