10.08.2010

Collaboration : Layers

It's official! We've created a team and chosen a theme for this month's collaboration ... the word layers. Here are some layered flikr images I uncovered looking for inspiration today.

1. Layers of color, 2. Topo Pillow in Olive (detail), 3. layered vintage zipper cuffs (detail) :: © amalia versaci 2010, 4. Scrap Peek
I have three very talented collaborators joining me this month. Here's a sampling of their incredible work.

Sam Hirst of Inklore.
 
Anna of wsake.

Nicole of Threebysea.
 I'm so excited to be working alongside such amazing talent! Isn't all of their work beautiful? We all work in different media so it will be interesting to see what we create. There's still time to join us so if you're interested, send me an email. I plan to create a flikr group so you can see all of our work together. This should be a fun month! Let's get started!

4 comments:

Chantal said...

Lots of talent there. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

That's a nice topic ! I'm curious about your collaboration works,can't wait to see them!

WSAKE said...

thank you so much!
i hope to post the start of my process soon...i´m very excited!

Victoria said...

This sounds so compelling... very interested in seeing what you all create. I am sure it will be magic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails